General Terms & Conditions
The term ‘The Squawk Shoppe’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P.O. Box 1333, Buda, Tx, 78610-1333. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Credit Card Information
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and you choose to use those links at your own risk.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Squawk Shoppe values your feedback. When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product
- All submitted reviews are subject to the terms set forth below.
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the posting reviews, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- Use obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Post advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Post email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Post unduly critical or spiteful comments of other reviews posted on the page or their authors
- Post files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have expressly received all necessary consents
- Post files or content that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
All images, artwork and all other visual references are only representations of the actual products. Actual products may look different than shown.